We are pleased with the interest shown for our company. Protecting your private sphere while using our website, the Service and Spare Parts section, is an extremely important aspect for us. Therefore, we inform you in more detail about the processing of personal data. Responsible for data protection regarding this web page is Automotive Investment Corporation SRL. When using and processing personal data, Automotive Investment Corporation SRL strictly respects the legal provisions in force regarding data protection. The right to use personal data and anonymous data belongs to Automotive Investment Corporation SRL within the limits provided by law, while respecting the rights of the data subjects described below.
This data protection statement applies only to this site and the related subdomains, but not to pages controlled or operated by third parties. Please check the data protection statements of the web pages controlled or operated by third parties, because these web pages are not under our control and Automotive Investment Corporation SRL assumes no responsibility for their content and their data protection measures.
[1.] Data security
[1.1] For the protection of your data, Automotive Investment Corporation SRL has taken technical and organizational measures to protect this data especially against loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. The measures adopted are checked regularly and are constantly adapted to the state of the art. In the event of a breach of the protection of your personal data, which is estimated to result in a major risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you immediately, as soon as possible within 72 hours.
[2.] Data processing of minors
[2.1] We expressly consider that all processing of personal data refers exclusively to persons who have reached the age of 18 years. The use of systems and tools, as well as the results of processing data of users who do not have this minimum age is prohibited without the consent of the parents / guardians. If, however, a processing of personal data takes place, we will cease processing this data once the fact is known.
[3.] Collection and processing of personal data
[3.1.] The data provided by you
Personal data are processed by us in accordance with the legal provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data. In case you correspond with us or fill in a form with data on our web page, please bear in mind that the data mentioned by you on that form will be processed for the purposes described below (see point [5.] ).
[3.2.] Data collected by us
If you visit our web page, personal data is automatically recorded with the help of cookies. For more information on the cookies used on our website, see point [6.]
Automotive Investment Corporation SRL does not perform all the processing of personal data in its own regime, but benefits from support from professional partners, namely various marketing agencies and opinion polling companies, for the purposes mentioned in this policy, including companies providing services for maintaining the site, which acts on the basis of the instructions received from Automotive Investment Corporation SRL
The partners are carefully selected and obliged to ensure, through appropriate technical and organizational measures, the processing of your data according to the legal provisions in force regarding data protection and with respect for your rights. Partners are forbidden to use the personal data received for their own or commercial purposes or to transmit them to third parties.
 Data processing
Automotive Investment Corporation SRL processes personal data for the following purposes:
Form Request Service Programming
• Form Schedule now: Upon sending the respective form, your personal data from the * categories (contact and identification data, dealer information as well as the text of your request) will be processed. • Purpose: The answer to your request
• Theme: Legitimate interest in individually processing your questions and being able to answer them credibly.
• Storage time: The storage of personal data is done during the time periods specified by the legislation in force, in order to maintain the records related to the activities carried out, to protect the rights in the court and to exercise other rights according to the law and the contracts concluded, the fulfillment of the possible requirements of archiving, in accordance with the legal provisions. The personal data required to benefit from the functionalities of our site and the promotional activities are stored for an indefinite period of time, until their deletion (made following a request from you, sent to gdpr.service@ford -trucks.ro
• Consequences of refusal: in case you do not provide this data, you will not be able to contact us and we will not be able to provide you with the requested information.
* Exact data fields:: Name, phone, e-mail, Service, Observations.
Sign up for the newsletter
• The data indicated in the respective registration in the categories * (contact and identification data) will be used only for sending the newsletter. When sending a newsletter we will use the e-mail address communicated by you and finally we need your confirmation that, as the holder of the e-mail address, you agree to receive them. You can cancel your subscription at any time using the unsubscribe option presented in the newsletter.
• Purpose: Sending information about products, services and events
• Basis: Consent
• Storage time: As long as the newsletter is sent, until it is unsubscribed.
Consequences of the refusal: in case you do not agree with this processing, you will not receive a newsletter.
* Exact data fields: Name, telephone, e-mail, county, company.
[6.] Cookies and Social Plug-ins
[7.] Rights of data subjects
You may use the following rights regarding the processing of personal data:
[7.1] The right to information You can request a confirmation of the processing of your personal data and the way they are used.
[7.2] The right to correction If we process incomplete or incorrect personal data, you can request the correction or completion of them at any time.
[7.3] The right to delete You can request the deletion of your personal data if the purpose for which they were collected no longer exists, if their processing contravenes the legal provisions, if their processing excessively affects your interests or if the processing is based on your agreement, agreement you revoked. You must keep in mind that there may be other reasons to prevent the immediate deletion of your data, for example, mandatory filing periods, pending actions, claims, exercising or defending legal rights, etc.
[7.4] The right to limit processing
You have the right to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- challenge the correctness of your data, this occurring for a term, which allows us to verify the correctness of your data,
- processing of your personal data is contrary to the legal provisions, but you oppose their deletion and request a limitation on the use of this data,
- we no longer need your personal data for the intended purpose, but you still need these data for the purpose of executing, exercising or defending legal claims or
You have challenged the processing of your personal data.
[7.5] The right to the data transmission You can ask us to make available your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, usual and legible format by technical means, as we process this data based on the agreement you or for the execution of a contract between us, the processing being done through automated processes.
[7.6] The right to challenge If we process your personal data for carrying out tasks of public interest, for exercising a public authority or if we refer to the need to defend a legitimate interest, you can challenge the processing of these data. , to the extent that there is a prevailing legitimate interest in your personal data. You can revoke the agreement for sending advertising messages at any time without giving a reason.
[7.7] Right to claim If you believe that we have violated any provisions of Romanian or European law in processing your personal data, thus violating your rights, please contact us in order to clarify your questions. Of course, you have the right to contact the Romanian Data Protection Authority, respectively a European supervisory authority.
These rights can be exercised directly to Automotive Investment Corporation SRL by a notification at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
[8.] Contact details
Automotive Investment Corporation SRL
Str Italia no 1-7,
077040 Chiajna, Ilfov